DameWare Mini Remote Control Description
Powerful & Versatile Remote Control Software for 32-bit & 64-bit Windows Operating Systems.
Although we feel that the DameWare Mini Remote Control program as a whole provides numerous enhanced features over and above what our competitors have to offer, we also recognize that some of our competitors may have a specific feature that provides additional functionality over what we currently have to offer. So if you are looking for a specific feature within our software, then please let us know at email@example.com and we will be happy to provide you with any additional information we have about that specific functionality.
Here are some features that we feel are some of the key selling points to our software:
* Support for Windows Vista & 2008 Server (32 & 64 bit)
* MSI package for installation of Client Agent
* Automatic configuration of Windows Firewall
* Support for XP, Vista, & 2008 Fast User Switching as well as RDP
* Interactive Smart Card Login and Remote Smart Card authentication
* Support for Multiple Monitor environments (both local & remote)
* DameWare Mirror Driver for enhanced speed & performance
* Authentication integrated within the Operating System's Security
* Encryption via Microsoft's Cryptographic Service Providers & CryptoAPIs built into the O/S itself, which are also FIPS-140 certified
* Deployment of Client Agent "on the fly" with no machine reboots
* Ability to Connect via Mini Remote style connection, or RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) style connection.
* Ability to Force Encryption for all connections
* Ability to acquire permission from the Desktop User before connecting
* Restrict access using IP Filtering
* Restrict access based upon Local or Global Group membership
* Restrict access based upon a Shared Secret Key
* Shared Sessions
* Simple File Transfer.
Important Notes Before Upgrading:
* Version 6.x Licenses cannot activate a Version 7.x product. You must log in and purchase an upgrade.
* Version 7.x of the MRC Client Agent Service cannot be automatically downgraded back to a previous version. It can be downgraded via the "File | Remove Service, File | Install Service" method. See the Help Topic entitled "MRC Client Agent Service Installation Methods."
* All settings are stored exclusively in the Registry, no longer in the DWRCS.INI file.
DameWare Mini Remote Control Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in DameWare Mini Remote Control 188.8.131.52
Release notes are not available currently.
DameWare Mini Remote Control Requirements
No additional system requirements.